All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Union asylum policy is shifting overseas. The politicisation of asylum-related issues and the desire to manage migration are the forces behind a wave of new internationalised initiatives which could have a serious impact on the lives of refugees.
- Author BiographyDavid McKeever, is a consultant, at the UNHCR Department of International Protection (based in Cotonou, Benin) Jessica Scultz is a lawyer specialising in international human rights and refugee law. Thematically her work focuses on humanitarian protection, social and economic rights, and transitional justice. She has served as a researcher and protection advisor in East and West Africa, the DRC and Sri Lanka. She has also worked in the US, China and Taiwan. Sophia Swithern has worked as a humanitarian and conflict policy adviser since 2007. She works primarily on African issues, with a current focus on DRC and South Sudan, covering areas such as peacekeeping and protection of civilians, fragile states, humanitarian assistance and stabilisation. Prior to joining Oxfam, she worked for UNHCR and for the Legal Services Commission.
- Author(s)David McKeever,Jessica Schultz,Sophia Swithern
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOxfam Campaign Reports
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Weight422 g
- Width256 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.