All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna has just had her heart broken in LA. But unlike most women who have been unlucky with love, she has an enviable backup plan - she uses her dual citizenship and moves to Paris to live in her aunt's empty (and free) apartment. Paris, the city of romance, might t seem like the easiest place to mend a broken heart, but Anna tries to find solace in the cobble-stoned streets, fresh bread, delectable pastries, and sexy Parisian men. While there, she finds a job translating a mysterious, erotic French vel by a famous French author who is staying anymous. As she is intrigued by his story and taken in by the mystery behind the book, she learns more about herself and how to find the best parts of her French and American self.
- Author BiographyVanina Marsot holds an MFA in literature and creative writing from the Bennington Writing Seminars. She divides her time between Paris and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Vanina Marsot
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.