All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a growing expectation that empirically supported interventions and programs, primarily CBT, will be used by forensic practitioners in correctional facilities or probational situations. This edited volume is the first authoritative resource that addresses CBT in offender settings. Content includes sections on conceptualizing treatment for criminal behaviour and antisocial patterns; CBT interventions for common criminal justice problem areas; tailoring CBT treatments to forensic settings; and emerging ideas for practice.
- Author BiographyRaymond Chip Tafrate is a licensed psychologist and Professor and Chairperson of the Criminology and Criminal Justice Department at Central Connecticut State University. His most recent books are Anger Management for Everyone (2009) and Understanding Anger Disorders (2006). Damon Mitchell is a licensed psychologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Central Connecticut State University. His research has been published in a variety of psychology and criminal justice journals including International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology , Journal of Criminal Justice , Federal Probation , Journal of Sex Research , and the Journal of Interpersonal Violence .
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width182 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDamon Mitchell,Raymond Chip Tafrate
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.