All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book covers the care of victims of sexual and domestic violence. Containing much practical advice - including writing legal reports and court skills, and issues of consent and capacity - the content highlights throughout the need to provide good-quality care to victims, t just for successful prosecutions but, more importantly, for the sake of the victim's mental and physical health. There are chapters on important topics such as child sex exploitation, female genital mutilation, male victims, training, and psychological issues. The content covers the syllabi for DFCASA, MFFLM(SOM) Part 2 and the RCOG ATSM in forensic gynaecology. This book is recommended for gynaecologists, sexual health doctors and nurses, genitourinary medicine doctors and nurses, emergency medicine doctors and nurses, midwives, counsellors and psychologists who work with victims, paediatricians, forensic doctors and nurses, specialist police officers and lawyers, and those working in sexual assault referral centres and independent sexual violence advisers.
- Author BiographyMaureen Dalton specialises in forensic gynaecology and has been involved with the development of the RCOG's ATSM in 'Forensic gynaecology'. She also chaired the development of the Diploma in the Forensic and Clinical Aspects of Sexual Assault run by the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine, London.She is the Clinical Lead Advisor to SW SARC Commissioning.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Advanced Skills
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 44 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMaureen Dalton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.