All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForensic Neuropathology provides superior visual examples of the more commonly encountered conditions in forensic neuropathology and answers questions that arise regarding neuropathological findings. The work includes values for frequently-encountered clinical assessments, and contains a more comprehensive summary of aging/dating of various neuropathological processes than is available in any other single current source. General pathology residents, forensic pathology and neuropathology fellows, and general pathologists and clinicians involved in referred cases will find this book extremely useful, as will individuals in allied fields such as law enforcement officers and attorneys. Forensic Neuropathology aims to: (1) provide a concise summary of practical information frequently needed in forensic neuropathology cases; (2) include selected material previously kwn but perhaps t significantly emphasized in current literature; and (3) where possible, to suggest aging/dating parameters for certain neuropathological findings relevant to forensic neuropathology testimony. As a selective reference, the volume emphasizes practical issues and focuses on the most commonly encountered issues among neuropathology and medical examiner professionals.
- Author BiographyDr. Sathyavagiswaran is a medical graduate from Stanley Medical College, Madras University, India. He is a 30 plus year veteran of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office, and was appointed as Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner (CME-C) for Los Angeles County on February 18 1992 by the Board of Supervisors, who also appointed him to the position of Director in 2012 and he retired from his position in 2013. He is a Board Certified Physician in several specialties including Anatomic, Clinical & Forensic Pathology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Infectious Diseases. He is also certified in pathology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. As a peace officer, he holds a specialized law enforcement executive certificate from the Commission on Peace Officers Standards and Training, State of California. Dr. Sathyavagiswaran is a Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pathology at Keck School of Medicine USC and has numerous publications to his credit.
- Author(s)Hideo H. Itabashi,John M. Andrews,MD,Uwamie Tomiyasu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 830 illustrations (800 in full color)
- Weight1720 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.