All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge accounts of special topics from various fields of forensic pathology and death scene investigation. The authors explore new avenues for analyzing the pathology of death from starvation (child neglect), head injuries inflicted by glass bottles, the clinical and pathological features of primary cerebral neoplasms, obesity as it is relevant to the forensic pathologist, and infant and early childhood asphyxial death. Other areas of interest covered include suicide, viral myocarditis in sudden death cases, curious death scene phemena (hiding, covering and undressing), forensic entomology, the interpretation of toxicological findings, anabolic-androgenic-steroid abuse, and autopsy findings of subendocardial hemorrhages.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleForensic Pathology Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael Tsokos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.