All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of cutting-edge reviews of many of the key recent medical and legal advances in forensic science. These critical surveys concentrate on common pathological entities likely to be encountered in daily forensic routine, as well as on specific pathological conditions rarely seen in the autopsy room. Complementing rather than replacing the classic textbooks in forensic pathology, the authors explore new avenues for analyzing the pathology of burned bodies, traumatic brain injury, death by drug abuse, sudden cardiac death, sudden infant death and neonaticide, and fatalities resulting from kicking and trampling. Other areas of interest include accidental autoerotic deaths, hypothermia fatalities, injuries from resuscitation procedures, the interpretation of alcohol levels in different specimens, and the potential forensic differential diagses and interpretation of iliopsoas muscle hemorrhage in the light of autopsy.
- Author(s)Michael Tsokos
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleForensic Pathology Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.