Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis important original work recognises the close relationship between crimilogy and forensic psychology. It offers evidence-based psychological research, relevant to the current legal justice systems operating in Australia and New Zealand. The chapters are written by a range of experienced specialists, and reflect major areas that forensic psychologists work in and give a real sense of the underpinning kwledge base from which the profession works. Readers will obtain an understanding of the diverse, complex and challenging tasks that forensic psychologists face on a day-to-day basis and the implications the field has for psychology as a whole as well as related disciplines. Methodological issues are covered in a way that is relevant to forensic settings, and a focus is given to implementation and treatment programs. This book attempts to balance the work of academic forensic psychologists primarily interested in teaching and research with the understanding of practioners who spend time in prisons, courts, tribunals, psychiatric hospitals and facilities and other relevant institutions and organisations. Forensic Psychology and Crimilogy is an essential resource for students undertaking tertiary studies in the area, as well as academic forensic psychologists and practioners in the field.
- Author(s)Katarina Fritzon,Paul Wilson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Australia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.