All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost everyone loves a good mystery, and mysteries are the meat of forensic science. The study of forensic science involves the analysis and interpretation of evidence for use in a court of law. Unlike 'pure' disciplines, forensics is an applied science that uses scientific principles to meet specific goals. Many of the principles and techniques used by experts are incorporated into Forensic Science Experiments . Ideal for middle and high school students, this new full-color volume features 20 experiments that will help students get a firm grasp on concepts in the field of forensic science. Each experiment is a self-contained unit with its own further resources, tips for the teacher, and links to the National Science Education Standards. This resource allows students to think independently and build on their own base of science kwledge.
- Author(s)Elaine Wood,Pamela Walker
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour line illustrations, tables & charts
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.