Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHumans have used traditional tracking skills to follow a quarry (human or animal) since the beginning of existence. Visual Tracking, at its very basic level is the natural predatory hunting instinct of man. Even with this history, the sophistication of spoor (track, trackway) observation, classification, and interpretation has only recently within the last thirty years addressed the why of scientific enquiry as to human behavior and its influences on spoor evidence? Tracking necessity has decreased perceptually with the complexities of human movement patterns during the period of industrialization, but tracking education has increased reacquainting the professional fields of military, law enforcement, and search and rescue as to the who, what, when, and where, which is registered in any substrate (earth surface soil or vegetation) scene. This tracking education, although pervasive today, has t addressed in any sophistication the scientific processes of human behavioral influences on spoor evidence [cognitive behavioral brain-bound traits, gait sequential body-bound traits, weight convergence action-bound traits]. Thus, gait footfall sequences are encryptions that can only be exploited, analyzed, and disseminated properly by experienced trackers. This researcher has designed a modeling-based representation for overall decryption of primary movement patterns and secondary movement patterns that facilitates observation, classification, and interpretation of human behavior (locomotor and psychomotor) through spoor-chain signatures.
- Author(s)Tyron J Cunningham
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.