All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForensic detection of explosives is the detection of hidden explosives in airfreight, luggage, vehicles, and on suspects, while environmental detection of explosives is detecting on-site explosives in the soil and water of contaminated areas, and the detection of landmines. This title is a reference manual for law enforcement agencies, environmental and forensic laboratories, as well as a textbook for postgraduate students in analytical, environmental, and forensic chemistry.
- Author(s)Jehuda Yinon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/1999
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.