All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionD. P. Lyle, MD (Laguna Hills, CA), is a practicing cardiologist who is also a forensics expert and mystery writer. He runs a Web site that answers writers' questions about forensics, dplylemd.com, and is the author of Murder and Mayhem: A Doctor Answers Medical and Forensic Questions for Writers, as well as several mystery vels. John Pless, MD, is Professor Emeritus of Pathology at Indiana University School of Medicine and former President of the National Association of Medical Examiners.
- Author BiographyD. P. Lyle, MD, operates The Writer's Medical and Forensics Lab at www.dplylemd.com. He has served as a consultant for prominent writers and television programs, including Law & Order.
- Author(s)Douglas P. Lyle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- forensic9306 Apr, 2012by
Awesome Product! Great value for money!
Its a great book because its simple to read and is very entertaining. Bought it because i thought it would be interesting and it is :). I don't recommend buying it if your serious about forensics eg are doing a course at uni as such. But its great fun to read.