Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe science of forensics and the crime investigation lab have become an increasingly important aspect of police work. This brand-new Easy Way title introduces crimilogy students and law enforcement candidates to forensics in four major sections: Introduction to Forensic Science, The Physical Sciences, Physical Evidence, The Future of Forensic Science. Among the topics explored are applications of the sciences of physics and chemistry to forensics, physical evidence, body fluids, explosives and incendiaries, firearms, fingerprints, DNA evidence, and many more. Discussion of future trends includes retinal scans and other ID systems, computer databases and searches, and more. Review questions with answers appear at the end of each chapter.
- Author(s)Harold H. Trimm
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEasy Way S.
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.