All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForesight and Invation is a guide for readers that are interested about the future. The book introduces a concept of futurist thinking, which includes anticipating, invating and communicating about the futures. These concepts show how various organizations, all over the world are thinking, communicating and creating a better future.
- Author BiographyElina Hiltunen is a futurist, key note speaker, writer, innovator and columnist. She has an MSc in Chemical Engineering and PhD in Economics. Hiltunen has been working in various organizations, academic institutions, and in the private and public sectors. Having worked at Nokia as a futurist, Elina now runs her own consultancy, What's Next Consulting, and also works as Executive in Recidence in Aalto University, School of Arts and Design, Finland.
- Author(s)Elina Hiltunen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.