All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionForesight for Organizations will acquaint the reader with various foresight methods and tools, to show the reader how these methods are used, what the pitfalls are and how the methods relate to each other. This invative volume offers the reader the ability to carry out a study of the future by him- or herself and apply the results in a decision-making strategy process. The author addresses the following methods: scenarios, trend analysis, the Delphi method, quantitative trend extrapolation, techlogy assessment, backcasting and roadmapping; the most relevant and popular methods that also cover the range of approaches from predictive, via rmative to explorative. Every chapter also contains references to additional literature about the methods being discussed. This book is essential reading for researchers, academics and students in the areas of Community Development, Sociology of organizations, Change management, Social entrepreneurship, Sustainable development and participative planning.
- Author BiographyPatrick van der Duin is Assistant Professor at Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, the Netherlands, and Associate Professor of Futures Research and Trendwatching at Fontys Academy for Creative Industries, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Patrick van der Duin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.