All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAir pollution has been recognized as a potential problem for forests for nearly 150 years. Today, sulphur dioxide, fluorides, heavy metals and ozone are a significant problem, usually from large scale sources in industrial and urban areas. Problems are exacerbated in those regions where there is a poor understanding of the factors involved in forest decline and destruction and rigorous control over it has been established. This book is a report from the International Union of Forest Research Organization's (IUFRO) Task Force on Environmental Change and provides an assessment of the extent of air pollution impacts on forests in heavily polluted regions. It includes case studies from Russia, Ontario (Canada), California and the Mediterranean region.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- Series TitleIUFRO Research S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJ. L. Innes,J. Oleksyn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.