All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeetles, toads, squirrels, owls, deer, and black bears are some of the many animals that make up a forest food web. But did you kw that leaves, berries, mushrooms, and tiny bacteria are also important? Or that humans can affect the health of a forest? See forest food webs in action in this fascinating book.
- Author(s)Paul Fleisher
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: What Is a Food Web?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.