All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Forest, Lake, and Prairie: Twenty Years of Frontier Life in Western Canada 1842-62 My earliest recollections are of stumps, log heaps, great forests, corduroy roads, Indians, log and birch-bark caes, bateaux, Mackinaw boats, etc. I have also a very vivid recollection of deep sw in winter, and very hot weather and myriad mosquitoes in summer. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)John McDougall
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.