All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLandscape ecology has generated a wealth of kwledge that could enhance forest policy, but little of this kwledge has found its way into practice. This the first book to introduce landscape ecologists to the discipline of kwledge transfer. The book considers kwledge transfer in general, critically examines aspects that are unique to forest landscape ecology, and reviews case studies of successful applications for policy developers and forest managers in North America.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAjith H. Perera,Lisa J. Buse,Thomas Crow
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.