Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book combines detailed analysis of the forest sector with modern strategic management principles to develop a vision for sustainable forest management which is both practical and theoretically robust. The book adopts a holistic approach to propose a new theoretical framework for this once traditional sector; one which reconciles current thinking in strategic management with natural resource management.
- Author BiographyMichael Gane has previously taught at the Universities of Oxford and Bradford and was the Director of what is now English Nature between 1974 and 1980. He has since worked as a consultant on a wide range of forest economics and planning projects worldwide, particularly in collaboration with the FAO.
- Author(s)Michael Gane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight811 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.