All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionForests in Development: A Vital Balance, shows some of the main advances in forestry over the six years spanning between the XII World Forestry Congress in Canada and the XIII WFC held in Bues Aires. The book covers most of the themes of the XIII WFC, from biodiversity through production, policies, environmental services, and ecomic aspects, linked by sustainability. It provides a comprehensive view of forestry today, conveying its different aspects through one solid piece addressed by authors whose work detes a concept of sustainable forest management which is t so much a puzzle laboriously put together as a many-faced unity, steered to achieve ultimately a better quality of living for present and future generations.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight161 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byLeopoldo Montes,Tomas Schlichter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.