All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen journalist Jake Wolsey stumbles upon a declassified file showing Winston Churchill's interest in the ancient, esoteric Etruscan civilisation his curiosity is piqued--but a series of deadly coincidences seems to surround the file and everyone who kws of its existence. Wolsey soon attracts the unlikely attention of alluring archaeologist Florence Chung--and that of MI6. As journalist and archaeologist are pursued across Europe and Africa in search of a sacred Etruscan text, danger closes in and more questions than answers arise. Are there powers in the sky modern science has yet to understand? Could the ancients predict the future? And what really explains the rise of Rome, that of Nazi Germany, the ebb and flow of history itself? In a thrilling race against time and enemies kwn and unkwn, Wolsey fears the very survival of the West may depend on his ability to stay one step ahead of his adversaries.An assured rollercoaster full of unexpected twists and turns, E.M. Davis offers up a gripping read for fans of Dan Brown in this bombastic debut.
- Author BiographyE.M. Davey is a journalist at the BBC specializing in undercover investigative journalism. When not working, he enjoys travel to far-flung and occasionally dangerous spots to research his fiction, and just for the heck of it. He has visited forty-four countries (and counting). Foretold by Thunder is his debut thriller.
- Author(s)Edward M Davey
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.