Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionHas my hunt for the perfect man brought me to this? Kate thought fleetingly. Me? Kate Walters? Posing nude for an art exhibit?! Blink. Snap. Snap snap snap. 'Now, ' he began, sliding to a different location. 'Just let the towel fall to the floor.' No way. I shook my head and grabbed the towel harder. 'Come on, ' he said, straightening. 'It's different than going to those doctors you women go to. You take your clothes off for the gycolonist, right? Be just as comfortable as you would be with him.' 'I can tell you've never been to a a gycolonist, ' or you would realize that what you said was an oxymoron, ' I found myself half-screaming. 'You're the one who volunteered, ' he raised his voice in return.
- Author(s)A K Kersey
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication23/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.