Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs a young nine year old boy one night began a series of dreams and continuing for several nights. Unfolded the story you are about to read. Writing while in the genes didn't come easy, in deed these words have been revised many times to correct grammatical errors, phraseology and an untidy script. The first draft was in freehand and later on to a storyboard outlining the start, middle and ending of each chapter just as the dreams presented them. Years went by as life took on its importance but the story just wouldn't leave my thoughts. Why this story needs telling is unsure but then perhaps many authors might say a similar thing. The saga in brief is of a young boy receiving a strange and curious gift that is the start of a journey leading him on to the save humanity. He though must spend his childhood alone with all but minimal contact with the only person who kws he is still alive, his mother. She in total self-isolation lives out the years full of hope and love. He learns his origin and that his race was marooned here six millennia ago and that by their presence changed the course of the indigeus population's evolution. He learns also that the planet is in grave danger from the very craft that brought them here and he must find a solution quickly. The story is told as a narrative. Life circumstances shelved the unfinished manuscript for more years than I can recall but it wasn't out of disrespect to the story on the contrary the story wanted me to experience some life first. I hope you enjoy reading this vel as much as I have enjoyed writing it and forgive the sometimes simplicity of it.
- Author(s)Ken Normanton
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.