All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter living in London for the last nine years since having her heart broken by her ex-boyfriend James who was and still is the love of her life, Alexia is returning to Manchester with her children to be closer to her Dad and friends. However Alexia's Dad Tony had money troubles in the passed and ended up taking out a loan which has got him in trouble. Alexia ends up going to his rescue which means crossing paths with her ex-boyfriend James Taylor who is w a torious well kw Cage Fighter. Find out what happens in book 1 - Alexia and James story. Can these two rekindle their romance after nine years apart? What will happen when James discovers Alexia has something of his and Alexia discovers James has something to do with her Dad ending up in trouble! Recommended for ages 18 and up due to sexual situations, language, and mild violence.
- Author BiographyMarie Dominique started writing Forever Love whilst on maternity leave this year. Initially, it was going to be one book but as she started writing about each of the characters and their stories, she soon realized she was going to have write three books in the series to give each couple their own story. Marie has twelve years experience in childcare working her way up the ladder from an assistant to manager and now feels it's time to put her favorite pastime to use and hopes she can give others as much joy with her books as some of her favorite authors have to her with their books. Some of her favorite authors are Melody Anne, Sylvia Day, Sylvian Reynard, Ruth Cardello and Molly McAdams to name but a few. Marie lives in Yorkshire with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Marie Dominique
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.