All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm a journalist--Adam Kincaid, BBC reporter, to be exact, so I'm t going to bury the lead. I'm about to see the woman I never got over. I kw that because I've been back in America for years w, and I still don't date American girls. My dad would say I've come to my senses, sticking to my own British patrician kind, but that's crap. Mum, the psychologist, would more wisely say it's my unresolved issues around Nicki. My teenage years are long behind me, yet my guilt over her remains. So I've avoided all things Nicki, though the irony is she's the one avoiding me. Maybe if we see each other, we can both move on. Could she ever forgive me? Can you forgive yourself when you hurt someone you love? But please, don't answer yet. I've jumped ahead of the story, and as a reporter, I should give you more background to get to the root of it all. So let me tell you my story. Then you can be the judge.
- Author BiographyMary Whitney blames Laura Ingalls Wilder and Margaret Mitchell for her obsession with romance novels. At an early age, Mary fell in love with the Little House series and its dreamy hero, Almanzo Wilder, who only wanted Laura to be Laura. Like many women, Mary later graduated to the ultimate, tall and dark bad boy, Rhett Butler, who loved Scarlett despite her flaws. Mary has lived around the U.S., and after a first career in the non-profit world and politics, she's settled in Northern California with her husband and daughters. She spends her days writing characters she hopes somehow capture the romance of Rhett and Scarlett and Almanzo and Laura. She's a firm believer in what Rhett says to Scarlett: You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
- Author(s)Mary Whitney
- PublisherOmnific Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleHeart
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOmnific Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.