All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve year old Sarah Cahill and her family are moving from the home they love on Bainbridge Island, Washington to Stockbridge, Massachusetts. Her first day at school she discovers that everyone at Stockbridge Elementary believes her house is haunted. Unhappy with the move, and the new target of the class bully, Sarah doesn't kw how she will survive the changes in her life, until she finds out she's t the first person living at 54 Ice Bend Road to face such hardships.
- Author(s)Patricia Hebert
- PublisherPatricia A. Hebert
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationFramingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatricia A. Hebert
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight321 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.