All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
About this product
- DescriptionMy heart and my head have never been my best friends...Janell Blake finds herself caught between loving her husband and her first love. This is the first book in the series According to Love. Janell is the first of her five friends to tell her story of love. Her quandary is choosing the love that she is destined to be with forever...
- Author BiographyDanyel Houghton is a native of Beaufort, South Carolina. She is married to a man she won through a card trick. She is working on a series of love stories based in her hometown of Beaufort, South Carolina. She recently published her first book Forever which introduces the readers to five friends that will appear again in the series. Danyel Houghton's writing reflect the influence of her favorite authors Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, and J. California Cooper. The complexity of love and real-life situations draws readers into her story from page one.
- Author(s)Danyel Houghton
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.