All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiley and Kyle have been best friends since they were nine-years-old. To them, it doesn't matter that Riley is a girl and Kyle is a boy, or that Kyle's parents make a lot more money than Riley's, or even that they live an hour away from each other. All that matters is that they've found a friend in each other unlike anyone else, and that they share a bond that is uniquely their own. As Riley and Kyle grow up, however, they learn that life isn't always as simple and as easy as they once thought, and that the lines between friendship, love and hate aren't always so easy to define. Blending genres and styles to exemplify the many ways people stay close in the face of physical and emotional distances, Forever is a story about growing up and learning, t only how to stand alone, but how to trust in those around you. It is a story about what it means to love and lose, and how to heal. Not just a coming of age story, romance, drama, or inspirational fiction, Forever is, at its core, a story about two people trying to hold onto each other, despite everything life throws at them.
- Author BiographyWell, I've loved reading since before I even could read. My mom told me that when I was a toddler and would be dropped off on playdates, I'd first go around and collect all the books in the room and then hoard them in the corner and make up my own stories as I read them aloud. I've wanted to be a writer for a very long time, and am so thrilled to have finally recognized that dream. I want to discover the world in any way I can. I love learning, and I love stories. Because of this I've traveled throughout several countries in Europe, as well as many U.S. states. (I'm so broke it's not even funny.) I've also been in college since 2007 and I've got almost two full Bachelor of Fine Arts double majors. If I stayed a little longer I could graduate with a double major in English and General Honors as well, but I'm getting tired of school and ready to move on. Therefore I'm set to graduate with a double major in History and French, which, after much time and many classes, I've picked as my two biggest passions. I've toyed around with the idea of becoming a teacher, but really I just want to find a job that makes me happy. I'm almost fluent in French, and have been to France on three separate occasions, the most recent one being a 92 day stint working as an au pair for a family in Northern France, just outside of Lille. (Side note: if anyone reading this is thinking of becoming an au pair, just DON'T, ok? It's not worth it. Find a different way to immerse yourself. Trust me.) I'm lucky enough to have a close relationship with my family and a few really good, lifelong friends. I live in Utah as a non-Mormon, which has been interesting, to say the least. If you don't live here, please don't be so quick to judge. I actually love where I live, but it's taken me several years to feel this way. And growing up is always a little rough, no matter where. I believe in choosing happiness, wherever you can find it. Books, film, music, food, nature--whatever. There is beauty everywhere, and I'd much rather focus on that than all the different ways I could be depressed.
- Author(s)Devon Tarantino
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.