About this product
- DescriptionIs there a difference between first love and true love? Judy Blume s groundbreaking vel about teen sexuality has a fresh new look. The bed is brass, covered with a patchwork quilt, and nice and firm, Michael says, in case you re interested. Katherine is interested. Katherine and Michael are in love, and Katherine kws it s forever especially after she loses her virginity to him. But when they re separated for the summer, she begins to have feelings for ather boy. What does this say about her love for Michael? And what does forever mean, anyway? Is this the love of a lifetime, or the very beginning of a lifetime of love?
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.