All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh, new look for the bestselling Firstborn series--the second installment in the continuing Baxter Family Drama from America's number one inspirational velist, Karen Kingsbury. Revisit the Baxter family in all their life-changing events, or share the series with someone who hasn't discovered it yet.
Katy Hart is thrilled about her future with Hollywood's Dayne Matthews. But as she plans a wedding and looks for a house on the shores of Lake Monroe, she receives tragic news. Now she and the Baxter family must travel to Los Angeles to sort through their options. While paparazzi hound them, Luke Baxter wrestles with feelings that have troubled him for nearly a year. Ultimately, the Baxters must pull together one last time in an act of service and love to help Katy and Dayne find what they've always been looking for--a chance at forever.
- Author(s)Karen Kingsbury
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFirstborn (Tyndale)
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.