All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hunt: When Gregg Nicholas finally receives the one, solid clue he needs to connect the dots, he sets out on a mission he's waited two decades to achieve: to find the lost treasure of Robin Hood and prove the legend is true. There's only one catch. The map he needs is a complicated puzzle he must assemble in order to use... after stealing it piece by piece. In desperation he contacts Ian Lowell, an old friend, described by Gregg as a mischievous rascal of an individual with Rick Simon's eye for women and Indiana Jones' penchant for trouble. He couldn't be more right; trouble is exactly what finds them. And what started out as a fairly simple frolic through the suburbs soon morphs into an out-and-out race for the prize. Loyalties are divided. The cops are hot on their tail. The situation becomes even more problematic with the entrance of British socialite Amantha Goldstein, who immediately catches Ian's eye for blonde beauties. The stage is set for adventure, and Gregg has his hands full with t only the hunt, but the exploits of his misfit troupe as they try to outwit each other, dodge the cops, and solve a complex riddle to find the answers lingering just beyond the ever-elusive strip of light called the horizon. The Legend: It is a year after the Third Crusade. Richard the Lionheart and eight of his men are imprisoned, held for ransom by Leopold of Austria. When the secret gets out, Sir Robert of Locksley is released and charged with returning to England to secure the return of the king and the remaining seven prisoners. Robin comes home, expecting a warm and helpful welcome; instead, he finds only corruption. England is trapped in a chokehold of oppression, caught in the clutches of Prince John and scheming henchmen like the sheriff of Nottingham. They will do anything to prevent Richard's return. Robin is forced to fight, for both his country and his life, challenging a web of deceit and power that seems to kw bounds. His efforts bring about an effect he had t anticipated. By the time a conclusion is reached, he is longer just Robert of Locksley, bleman's son; rather, he is kwn to all as a rogue, a hero, an outlaw, a savior. He is Robin Hood.
- Author BiographyColorado Marshal was born and raised in rural California. An avid storyteller, she has been writing for most of her life. A wide variety of interests and hobbies gives her plenty to put on the page, and themes ranging from aviation to equestrian vaulting are all likely to crop up in her books at some point or another. She currently divides her time between her adopted home of Margaret River, Western Australia, and California.
- Author(s)Colorado Marshal
- PublisherTomcat Alley Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTomcat Alley Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.