Forex Revolution: An Insider's Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading by Peter Rosenstreich (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many investors, an intense, 24-hour-a-day, $1.5 trillion roller-coaster of a market spells danger ; for readers of Forex Revolution, the word is opportunity. -Michael J. Panzner, vice president, Rabo Securities USA, Inc., and author of The New Laws of the Stock Market Jungle The author possesses an uncommon ability to describe a difficult and rapidly changing marketplace as if seen through a beginner's eyes. A most useful book for anyone that might t have been paying attention these past five years as the market reinvented itself. -Brentin C. Elam, director, Northcoast Asset Management, LLC Foreign currency exchange- Forex -is today's #1 new investment opportunity. Revolutions in techlogy, regulation, and globalization have made Forex trading accessible to every active investor. Only one thing has been missing: An objective, clear user's guide to Forex trading. Now it's here-and it's in your hands. Simply and clearly, Forex Revolution reveals everything you need to kw to trade Forex hands-on-from fundamental and technical trading strategies to the unyielding discipline that's essential to success. In this book, Peter Rosenstreich brings together insider techniques from all over the industry: Traders, banks, Forex firms, even the National Futures Association. You'll find expert guidance on everything from handling 24/7 markets to profiting from the emergence of China. Unlike other books, Forex Revolution doesn't require you to subscribe to costly services or purchase expensive tools. Whether you're an individual investor or a money manager new to Forex, this book gives you all you need: Facts, techniques, resources and-above all-the insider's edge. * Why Forex has become your #1 profit opportunity How the currency markets became indispensable to the active investor * Meet the players, markets, tools, portals, and platforms Everything you should kw before you get started * Choose the right FX investments Understand currency futures, options, swaps, and more * Master both fundamental and technical trading strategies and discover why you need to kw both * Gut check: What it takes to win in the Forex markets Develop the discipline you need to succeed Foreign Exchange Trading: Today's #1 Opportunity for Explosive Profits! * The practical, hands-on Forex trading guide for individual investors * No costly subscriptions or expensive tools needed * Delivers unbiased, up-to-the-minute techniques you can start profiting from today * Covers everything from trading rules to fundamental and technical strategies * Realistically assesses risks and pitfalls-and shows how to avoid or mitigate them Forex Isn't Just the World's Biggest Market-It's Your #1 Profit Opportunity! Every day, more than $1.5 trillion in currency trades are executed. That dwarfs the daily volume of the NYSE, NASDAQ, FTSE, DAX, and Tokyo Nikkei-combined! Today's growing currency volatility has made Forex the place to earn huge profits. Think Forex is just for secretive financiers and central bankers? Not any more! The rules have changed, and this book shows you exactly how to get in on the action. No other book offers as much unbiased, practical, how-to guidance for trading from Forex. Peter Rosenstreich doesn't just present his own techniques-he reveals never-before-published tips and techniques from traders throughout the industry. Above all, Mr. Rosenstreich tells you the whole truth: How currency markets work, how to trade, what the risks are, what to do about them...and what it really takes to win. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author BiographyPeter Rosenstreich is a principle and foreign exchange trader for Rose Stevons & Company, a boutique New York alternative investment firm specializing in providing retail clients with innovative, structured products. Mr. Rosenstreich has extensive experience in the retail Forex sector. He is licensed with a series 3, 7, and 63, and is registered with the NASD and National Futures Association as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA). Mr. Rosenstreich holds a BA in History from Clark University and an MBA from the City University of New York, Zicklin School of Business. (c) Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
- Author(s)Peter Rosenstreich
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.