All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust a decade ago, the Foreign Exchangewas a market reserved for a select few.Now, anyone can actively trade in this profitablemarket-even those with formal financialeducation. Enter James Dicks, a leading FOREXexpert and educator who cut his teeth in thisburgeoning market and wants to share his yearsof experienced wisdom with you. FOREX Trading Secrets is a one-stop sourcebookpacked with everything a trader needsto quick-start success in a 24-hour market. Inaddition to covering every fundamental aspectof the FOREX, this hands-on guide provideshard-won tools and strategies from a seasonedtrader, who helps you minimize your exposure tothe inherent risk in this unique market. A useful volume you'll turn to again and again,FOREX Trading Secrets features specific examplesof proven trading strategies working in thereal world, a simple and profitable technique formoney management, and confidence-buildingskills for creating your own source of income. If you have never traded the FOREX before,FOREX Trading Secrets is the place to start. Itcovers the essential basics, including all majorcurrency pairs, the mechanics of trading, how toplace a trade, and deciding what type of traderyou are. Experienced traders gain expert insightinto the fundamentals, as well as such advancedtopics as creating a successful trading plan,managing risk, mastering your emotions, andbuilding your portfolio. You will benefit from An insider's clarification of theCarry Trade Seeing technical indicators andpatterns through a master's eyes The secrets to FOREX diversification A detailed explanation of the author'spersonal trading approach A Trader's Ten Commandments There is holy grail of FOREX trading, but withFOREX Trading Secrets, all you need is practiceto build a powerful trading toolbox for wealthsecurity in the world's biggest financial market.
- Author BiographyJames Dicks is president and CEO of a group of financial companies, including PremierTrade, LLC. He founded FOREX Made Easy, the largest introducer of spot retail FOREX customers in the United States. For more information, visit www.JamesDicks.com.
- Author(s)James Dicks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.