Forex Wave Theory: A Technical Analysis for Spot and Futures Curency Traders by James L. Bickford (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a New Approach to Analyzing Price Fluctuations in the Foreign Exchange Market Forex Wave Theory provides spot currency speculators and commodity futures traders with an invative new approach to analyzing price fluctuations in the foreign exchange. Written by Jim Bickford, a successful veteran online spot currency trader, this expert financial tool explains the four most significant categories within technical analysis_pattern recognition, ecometric models, crossover trading systems, and wave theory_and includes critical definitions of technical terms. Forex Wave Theory examines in detail different length cycles of two through six waves, with special emphasis on their predictive reliability. The book also converts raw security data (OHLC quotes) to swing data through the application of a refined minimum reversal algorithm. Based on solid mathematical and statistical models, Forex Wave Theory is a highly visual resource that uses over 200 images to explore: Currency Markets_ Spot Currencies; Currency Futures Technical Analysis_ Pattern Recognition; Ecometric Models; Crossover Trading Systems; Wave Theory Reversal Charts_Point & Figure Charts; Renko Charts; Swing Charts Brief History of Wave Theory_ Origin of Wave Theory; Gann Angles; Kondratiev Wave; Elliott Wave Theory; Gartley Patterns; Goodman Swing Count System Two-Wave Cycles_Two-Wave Cycle Properties; Enhancing the Forecast Three-Wave Cycles_Basic Three-Wave Cycle Types; Forecasting the Third Wave Four-Wave Cycles_Multi-Wave Cycle Names; Four-Wave Cycle Properties Five-Wave Cycles_Properties; Forecasting the Fifth Wave Six-Wave Cycles_Properties; Forecasting the Sixth Wave; Double-Wave Forecasting Advanced Topics_Data Operations; Swing Operations This on-target reference also features instructive case studies of the author's unique method, together with a wide range of important supplemental information covering ISO currency pairs, exchange rates, global banking hours, basic three-wave cycles, and related resources. A vital tool for success in the currency market, Forex Wave Theory gives traders a powerful new method for analyzing fluctuations in the foreign exchange markets_and accurately determining market waves.
- Author BiographyJames L. Bickford began trading in commodity futures in the early 1980s. Since 2001, he has solely traded spot currency pairs via online forex dealers.
- Author(s)James L. Bickford
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.56Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.34Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.