Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionKat Bastion's award-winning debut in the Highland Legends Series: Isobel MacInnes wakes up in present-day California, lunches in medieval Scotland, and by ten days' end, falls in love with a man and his country, only to lose them in a heart-wrenching twist of fate ... Found in the arms of her second soul mate ... Forced to balance the delicate strands of time between two millennia ... Shocked by revelations rewriting the very foundations of history ... of everything. Isobel, a rising-star archaeology student, is dropped into two ancient worlds without warning ... or her permission. Her fiery spirit resists the dependency thrust upon her. Amid frustration at her lack of control, she helplessly falls in love. Twice. She struggles to adjust to the unimaginable demands of two leaders of men-a laird in the thirteenth-century Highlands and a Pict chieftain in a more ancient Scotland. Isobel transforms from an academic, hell-bent on obtaining archaeological recognition, to a woman striving to care for those she loves, and ultimately ... into a fearless warrior risking everything to protect them.
- Author BiographyKat Bastion is an award-winning paranormal romance writer, poetic warrior, and eternal optimist who loves getting lost in the beauty of nature. On a never-ending, wondrous path of self-discovery, Kat throws her characters into incredible situations with the hope that readers join her in learning more about the meaning of life and love. Her first published work, Utterly Loved, was shared with the world to benefit others. All proceeds from Utterly Loved, and a portion of the proceeds of all her other books, support charities who help those lost in this world. Kat lives with her husband amid the beautiful Sonoran Desert of Arizona. Visit her blog at www.talktotheshoe.com, her website at www.katbastion.com, and her Twitter account at https: //twitter.com/KatBastion for more information.
- Author(s)Kat Bastion
- PublisherKat Bastion
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKat Bastion
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.