All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlive your end. Leave something for your Family. Leave something they can't buy, rent, trade, or igre in your Family. Join us for the secret to their kwing you're around them whether you are alive or dead. You are more than your achievements, resume, accomplishments, or triumphs over adversity. Surprisingly, who you are is buried in the choices you did NOT make over your lifetime. They are the fossils of your being and the makings of your character. When you retrieve your orphaned choices you discover your life's meaning and living legacy. Forget Me Kt guides you step by step to insure you are remembered your way so that you can soothe, guide, warn, protect and help your near and dear in life and after death, automatically without having to be physically present. After reading Forget Me Kt you will have: An inspirational one-liner core life message that best represents you. One symbol that anchors and triggers you. One recognizable response pattern as a Thinker, Feeler, Doer, or Dreamer. Bonding them to you through the layering of the five senses. One unique multimedia Life-o-graphic that brings you to life. Reviews: Dr. Boxer teaches us how to approach death without darkness, reassuring our dearest people that we will always still be there. - Martha Weinstein, Octogenarian, Author and Speaker Dr. Boxer is a master speaking from living experience rather than dry theory. Her book, Forget Me Kt, is a work of great profundity and insight. - Susanna Belen, Founder, We Care Detox Spa and Spiritual Retreat A book so needed and unlike any I have ever seen! It is filled with vision and wisdom to help us navigate the fears of a permanent loss of a loved one. Dr. Boxer masterfully guides us to identify and share meaningful messages, symbols and tokens of connection across life and death. Dr. Joan Rosenberg, PhD, Psychologist, Author, Speaker
- Author(s)Aviva Boxer
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.