All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSerizawa is a 20-something working at a divorce attorney's office. Walking home from work one day, he gets into an accident, and a woman carries him to an ambulance. Later, at the hospital, still bleary, he receives a phone call from the woman who saved his life. This person kws intimate details about him. but he's t sure who it is. Serizawa's gentle personality has drawn lots of girls to him since his childhood, but he's far from perfect. Was it someone he loved and lost? Or perhaps someone he wronged, to whom he failed to make amends?
- Author BiographyMag Hsu is a well-known Taiwanese writer of television, film, and novels. Her novel <i>Girlfriends</i> was the basis for <i>Forget Me Not</i>.
- Author(s)Nao Emoto
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight182 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.