All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSerizawa is a 20-something working at a divorce attorney's office. Walking home from work one day, he gets into an accident, and a woman carries him to an ambulance. Later, at the hospital, still bleary, he receives a phone call from the woman who saved his life. This person kws intimate details about him. but he's t sure who it is. Serizawa's gentle personality has drawn lots of girls to him since his childhood, but he's far from perfect. Was it someone he loved and lost? Or perhaps someone he wronged, to whom he failed to make amends?
- Author BiographyMag Hsu is a well-known Taiwanese writer of television, film, and novels. Her novel Girlfriends was the basis for Forget Me Not.
- Author(s)Mag Hsu,Nao Emoto
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.