All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers are given an emotionally powerful yet accessible introduction to what it is like having a close family member with Alzheimer s disease in this deeply resonant story about the relationship between a girl and her grandmother. Grandma s whole family is concerned as they start to tice that she is becoming more and more forgetful. After they find her wandering the neighborhood, they need to make an important decision on her behalf that the time has come for her to move out of her house and into an assisted living community where she can have the best care possible.
- Author BiographyNancy Van Laan is the author of such beloved picture books as Rainbow Crow, Little Baby Bobby, and the Parents Choice Award winner Possum Come a-Knockin, among others. She lives in the mountains of New York. Stephanie Graegin is the illustrator of Water in the Park by Emily Jenkins, called a wonderfully fresh look at a timeless topic by Booklist in a starred review; Happy Birthday, Bunny! by Liz Garton Scanlon; and Don t Feed the Boy by Irene Latham. Stephanie lives in Brooklyn, New York. Visit her at graegin.com.
- Author(s)Nancy van Laan,Stephanie Graegin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchwartz & Wade
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.