All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite an outpouring in recent years of history and cultural criticism related to the Holocaust, Italian women's literary representations and testimonies have t received their proper due. This project fills this gap by analyzing Italian women's writing from a variety of genres, all set against a complex historical backdrop.
- Author BiographyStefania Lucamente is Professor of Italian and Comparative Literature at the Catholic University of America, USA.
- Author(s)Stefania Lucamante
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.