All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuth has lived at Netherburn, her home in the remote moors of Scotland, ever since she was a small child. It's a home with a history, and, having seen her own children grow up and move on, Ruth is trying to make sense of it all. From her Father's death, to her ex-husband leaving and her lack of contact with her sons. But she's t alone with her thoughts: her empty house has become lively once again as various people - with equally complicated pasts - come to lodge at Netherburn, and Ruth finds herself helping them through their pain; some of which won't stay in the past. Forgive is the story of Ruth, and those living at Netherburn, as they live their lives and try to move on. But the question always looms for Ruth, what does it mean to forgive?
- Author BiographyJENNI DAICHES was born in Chicago, educated in the United States and England, and has lived in or near Edinburgh since 1971. After several years of part-time teaching and freelance writing, including three years in Kenya, she worked at the National Museums of Scotland from 1978 to 2001 successively as education officer, Head of Publications, script editor for the Museum of Scotland, and latterly as Head of Museum of Scotland International. She has written a number of books on Scots History under the name Jenni Calder. She has two daughters, a son and a dog.
- Author(s)Jenni Daiches
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.