All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a son does the unthinkable, how can a mother go on?On October 2, 2006, a gunman entered an Amish one-room schoolhouse, shooting ten girls, killing five, then finally taking his own life. This is his mother s story. Not only did she lose her precious son through suicide, but she also lost her understanding of him as an horable man. It was a trauma that one should ever have to face.But the biggest headlines came when her Amish neighbors did the unimaginable, reaching out to the family of the shooter with comfort and forgiveness. Today, Terri lives in harmony with the Amish and has built lasting relationships beyond what anyone could have thought possible. From the grace that the Amish showed Terri s family from day one, to the visits and ongoing care Terri has given to the victims and their families, one could have foreseen the love and friendship that have been forged from the fires of tragedy.
- Author BiographyTerri Roberts travels the United States and the world speaking about the Nickel Mines Amish school shooting, forgiveness, and hope. She has been interviewed by CBS News, the Associated Press, and Reuters. Terri is a motherof four sons and a grandmother of eleven, including two step-grandchildren. She and her husband, Chuck, livejust south of Strasburg, Pennsylvania. Learn more at JoyThroughAdversity.com.
- Author(s)Jeanette Windle,Terri Roberts
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight227 g
- Width170 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Pamela Klein
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time424
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.