All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe truth is we all need to be forgiven. The Bible makes it painfully clear that every one of us has built up an ermous debt of sin to God. Christians rejoice in the forgiveness we receive from God, but when we hurt the people we love, how do we go about restoring the relationship? This study guide follows two themes - God's forgiveness of us and our forgiveness of others. As you understand more about God's gracious forgiveness of you, your own capacity to forgive will be expanded and strengthened.
- Author BiographyDouglas Connelly (M.Div. and M.Th., Grace Theological Seminary) is senior pastor at Parkside Community Church in Sterling Heights, Michigan. A prolific writer and popular speaker, Connelly has written several books and Bible study guides, including Angels Around Us (IVP) which has over 100,000 copies in print. Other recent books include Wisdom for Life's Journey and Wisdom for the Easter Journey, both published by Jossey-Bass. He has written a number of books in the LifeBuilder series.
- Author(s)Douglas Connelly
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.