All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForgiveness is the process of uncovering and letting go of anger at someone who has caused pain. This process can be the path to healing in many situations, as anger is frequently at the core of a client's issues and may be the center of a number of disorders. The forgiveness therapy model is flexible eugh to be integrated into any therapeutic approach. Fostering forgiveness in therapy involves uncovering the depth of the client's anger, obtaining commitment to forgive, and working on being able to forgive. The final phase of this therapy is the discovery of meaning in what has been suffered, finding a new purpose in life, and exploring one's own faults and the need to be forgiven by others. In this video program, Dr. Enright demonstrates his approach to forgiveness therapy with a female client who feels hurt by her mother.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Enright, PhD, received his doctorate in educational psychology from the University of Minnesota, USA in 1976. He is a licensed psychologist and a professor of education psychology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, a position he has held since 1978. He is a founding board member of the International Forgiveness Institute, Inc. which develops forgiveness education materials for schools.
- Author(s)Robert D. Enright
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRelationships Videos Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.