All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen year old Jesse hasn't even tried to get along with his mom since his dad left them because he blames her for his dad's leaving. Desperate to have a relationship with her son again, his mom takes a plane on September 11, 2001 to work things out with his father, and never returns. The father Jesse has always hailed as a hero can't be bothered with his own son, and sends him to live with his grandmother, whom he has never met. While trying to deal with his hurt and anger, he has only two people he can turn to: his best friend Nicky and his girlfriend, Shandy. During the darkest hour of his life, Jesse discovers the only people he has left are hiding secrets, and he is forced to make decisions that will change all of their lives forever.
- Author(s)Sara Dean
- PublisherGypsy Shadow Publishing Company
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGypsy Shadow Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.