All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionNot kwing her past, Alya Woods, lives in a world of secrets. Once her mom goes off on a business trip, she is sent to live with her Auntie Anne. With pranks and revenge, she has to live with her two anying cousins and ather cousin, named Owen who she can rely upon to talk to. As if her life couldn't get any better, she runs into her childhood enemy, Jake Robinson. Stubborn, cocky, anying, arrogant, and the list goes on for him. Through fun and laughter, Alya's life takes a twist when she gets kidnapped. With occurrences of threats and suspicions arising about the people around her, Alya has idea about what's going on. Her aunt becomes protective, Owen gets secretive and enigmatic. And Jake... you'll see. Is everything that surrounds her everyday a secret?
- Author BiographyEvanka Annyapu, age 14, lives in Madison, Wisconsin, aspiring to be an author along with hoping to become a pediatrician. Writing, playing tennis, horseback riding, and playing the piano consist of some of her hobbies. This novel relays the message of staying strong and having hope. This is Evanka's first published novel and there are more to come!
- Author(s)Evanka Annyapu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.