All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionNatalie Roman isn t much for the spotlight. But performing A Midsummer Night s Dream in a stately old theatre in Savannah, Georgia, beats sitting alone replaying mistakes made in Athens. Fairy queens and magic on stage, maybe a few scary stories backstage. And one in the cast kws her backstory. Except for Lucas he was in the psych ward, too. He won t even meet her eye. But Nat doesn t need him. She s making friends with girls, girls who like horror movies and Ouija boards, who can hide their liquor in Coke bottles and laugh at the theater s ghosts. Natalie can keep up. She can adapt. And if she skips her meds once or twice so they don t interfere with her partying, it won t be a problem. She just needs to keep her wits about her. Honest, nuanced, and bittersweet, The Form of Things Unkwn explores the shadows that haunt even the truest hearts . . . and the sparks that set them free.
- Author BiographyBy day, Robin Bridges is a mild mannered writer of young adult fiction. By night, she s a pediatric nurse who pokes small children with needles. Robin lives on the Gulf Coast with her family, two dogs, three cats, thirteen fish, and two starfish. She is the author of the historical fantasy series, the Katerina Trilogy, published by Delacorte/Random House. You can learn more about Robin at www.robinbridges.com.
- Author(s)Robin Bridges
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.