All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvolving techlogies in mass production have led to the development of advanced techniques in the field of manufacturing. These techlogies can quickly and effectively respond to various market changes, necessitating processes that focus on small batches of multiple products rather than large, single-product lines. Formal Methods in Manufacturing Systems: Recent Advances explores this shifting paradigm through an investigation of contemporary manufacturing techniques and formal methodologies that strive to solve a variety of issues arising from a market environment that increasingly favors flexible systems over traditional ones. This book will be of particular use to industrial engineers and students of the field who require a detailed understanding of current trends and developments in manufacturing tools. This book is part of the Advances in Civil and Industrial Engineering series collection.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1509 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.