All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Formal and Informal Social Safety Nets , Ashraf analyses the role of social safety nets in a time when our global ecomy threatens our way of life, as entire cities such as Detroit are declared bankrupt.
- Author BiographyMohammad (Mitu) Ashraf is Professor of Economics at the University of North Carolina - Pembroke, USA. His research interests include: Managerial Economics, Quantitative Methods and Business Statistics. His articles have appeared in academic journals such as: Applied Economics Letters, Contemporary Economics Policy, Annals of Economics and Finance and the Journal of Economics.
- Author(s)Mohammad Ashraf
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.